NCS is a truly national PNG company with 20 years of professional, friendly and reliable service delivery to the largest mining operations in the most remote environments in the country.
But it’s not just the mining industry that NCS looks after. Operating across nearly 30 sites nationwide, NCS also services the airline industry as well as government agencies, educational institutions and commercial businesses. From the highlands to the islands and from the commercial hubs of Lae and Port Moresby to remote mountain tops, the NCS team is meeting the challenge every day.
Professionalism, experience & a reputation for excellence
NCS is a reputable, experienced company with proven ability to co-ordinate and manage all the complexities of a campsite operation – making all the pieces fit so that your operations run smoothly.
Since 1993, NCS has achieved solid growth, starting as a small localized catering operation and growing into a multi-faceted business with extensive knowledge, experience and operations throughout Papua New Guinea. The key to this unprecedented growth and success can be attributed to NCS having:
- the right combination of business ethics and acumen, proven professional knowledge, experience and ability to successfully develop and operate joint venture businesses
- a reputation for being responsive, flexible and agile while customizing services to clients’ needs and delivering quality services that exceed expectations
- an experienced, professional expatriate and local management team and a loyal team of reliable, committed and highly trained employees
- sound corporate practices and a commitment to maintaining all certifications and accreditation’s
- the ability to provide a complete range of services – from operations planning, design and construction to a fully operational and professionally managed camp facility (end-to-end service solutions)
- a record of sustainable and responsible development in business, community and environmental areas.
- the trust and respect of the landowner groups they work with from the initial negotiation phase, the ongoing management of agreements, right through to the wind-down and hand-back phases
- comprehensive, sophisticated and extremely rigorous safety management systems
Experienced management team
NCS managers are all highly qualified and experienced team players. We have the right combination of expatriate, national and local managers to enable the best blend of experience, skill and local knowledge.
NCS project managers are carefully selected to ensure they have a background in similar working environments, and a good understanding of cross-cultural challenges. Our management style is one of client involvement and responsive management to ensure that services are always individually adapted to customer needs.
The employer of choice
NCS employs nearly 3,000 people throughout Papua New Guinea. Our commitment to provide excellent working conditions and training to each and every one of our employees means that we not only provide top quality services to our clients but that we are now the industry’s employer of choice.
Quality assured systems
NCS have well-established compliance management systems and procedures, ensuring that we maintain our international standards and quality assurance certifications. ISO and HACCP Certification ensures that our clients continue to receive world-class service.